GS3000 SYSTEM INCLUDES
- 12 Stainless Steel Baskets (GS2102)
- Activated carbon air filter (GD1013)
- 8 ft power cord set (GD1510)
- All stainless steel construction
- One year parts and labor warranty
The ideal solution for medium to high-volume mask drying. The GS3000 Respirator Dryer specializes in rapidly drying respirators and other personal safety equipment. An electronically controlled heated airflow ensures proper temperatures are maintained throughout the cycle. Air is filtered via a carbon air filter prior to entering the cabinet. This all stainless steel unit will accommodate 12 GS2102 baskets. The safest and fastest method available for drying respirators.
Click here for formal quote.
8 foot 3 wire power cord on the top right side of the unit
Air Intake located on the top right front of the unit (Different Than Pictured)
Air Discharge located on the top right or left side of the cabinet
Ducting of air is not necessary, but comes complete with 4" adapter port
Leveling must be adjusted to installation surface
* Length of drying times depends on type and amount of equipment, and the drying temperature selected
- Power Cord: 8 ft
- Plug: NEMA L6-30P 30 Amp Twist-Lock
- Power Supply: 208, 220, or 240 Volts, 50/60 Hz, 19 Amp, 1 phase
- Height: 76"
- Width: 46.5"
- Depth: 24.5"
- Weight: 400 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 500 lbs
- Crated Shipping Weight: 650 lbs
|Capacity per Cycle
- Full-face Masks: 96
- Half-face Masks: 192
- Baskets: 12 (20"x20"x7"(H))
- 1 - 999 minutes (User Selected)
- 1200 CFM (Circulated)
- 80 CFM (Exhausted)
- 30 to 90 minutes*
- 1 hour (Typical)
- User Adjustable
- 140°F (Max)