Used HP Breathing Air Compressors
Used Containment Fill Stations
Used ISO/DOT Air Storage Cylinders & Vessels
Used Large ASME Gas Vessels, MEGC Skids, Trailers
List Updated 12/12/2018
1) SOLD - Bauer FS9-E1 (K-14) Horizontal Compressor, 4 Stage, 5000 PSI, 9.2 CFM 7.5 HP 230-480v 1 Phase, P5 purification with Securus, has new gauges and lights in panel, automatic moisture drains with collection reservoir, has 600 hours on meter. Pump is in very good condition with stage gauges reading per factory specs. New powder coated chassis with new pin stripping, unit really looks NEW. Back cover panel not shown but comes with unit. 90 day 50/50 parts warranty upon return of old parts. 600 Lbs. S/N 86-4112-07, Retails approximately $18,500. Sale price $8900.
Used HP breathing air compressors, used HP compressors, used air compressors, used industrial air compressors and used SCUBA compressors are available from American Airworks. We receive used air compressors, mostly from fire departments, that have upgraded to newer larger units. Historically fire departments use their compressors very little and see regular preventative maintenance. Our used high pressure compressor inventory consists of Bauer compressors, Mako compressors, Eagle compressors, Scott compressors and occassionally Airworks compressors.
Get a used compressor quote, email us!
2) For Sale - Bauer I-180-E3 Horizontal Compressor, 5000 PSI, 22 CFM 20 HP, 4 Stage, 230-480v 3 Phase, three new 31" purification towers, no Securus, has gauge panel and automatic moisture drains, has 1987 hours on hour meter. Pump and chassis is in good condition with stage gauges reading per factory specs. 90 day 50/50 parts warranty upon return of old parts. 750 Lbs 58"Lx35"Wx44"H. Retails approximately $23,500. Sale price $11,750. Stock photo below.
3) Lease Only - Bauer K20D Diesel Compressor, 4 Stage, 5000 PSI, 22 SCFM 30 HP Deutz Diesel Engine, P5 90,000 CF purification w/o Securus, gauge panel and automatic moisture drains, with 40 Hrs since new. Unit runs well and produces 5000 PSI and 22 CFM output at 2500 Ft elevation, in very good condition. Unit has manual compressor clutch. Place this in a trailer or pick up truck a your mobile air compressor! Call for information on leasing this unit - 800-523-7222
Lease by the week or month
4) For Sale - 1989 Bauer K20D, (chassis similar to unit above) 5000 PSI 22 CFM, 25 HP Lister Peder Diesel motor, no purification towers, no auto drain system, unit had CO monitor which has been removed, unit will need rewiring, 11 hours on hour meter, horizontal open chassis ihas some surface rusting, unit is in fair cosmetic condition but both the diesel motor starts easily and compressor runs well with compressor stage gauges reading where Bauer manual indicates they should be. Flow rate is 22 CFM output too. Would be a great unit for the islands where no electricity exists. 90 day 50/50 parts warranty. New retail $58,000, sale as is $11,500. We can install new filter towers, auto drains and wire the unit for additional cost. Photos available if interested as are a couple of videos of unit running. Email us or call for information on this unit.
6) Lease or Sale - Bauer K-35-E3, 5000 PSI 30 CFM, 25 HP E3 230-460v, P10 Securus 230,000 CF Purification, 1375 hours on hour meter, horizontal open chassis is in very good condition, 2000 Lbs. New retail $58,000, sale $25,750. Actual photos available soon. Call for information on this unit - 800-523-7222
7) For Sale or Lease - Ingersoll-Rand 6R/51 Air Compressor, 4 Stage, 6000 PSI, 55 CFM FAD, 50HP 230-480v 60Hz 3 Phase, air purification included with this unit, has gauge panel and automatic moisture drains, 2200 Lbs, 85x37x52", New unit retails for $79,000, Sale price $58,000 Actual photos of compressor below.
8) For Sale or Lease - Ingersoll-Rand 6R/100 Air Compressor, Remanufactured, 4 Stage, 6000 PSI, 100 CFM FAD, Detroit 453 diesel motor 175 HP, spark arrestor, air purification included with this unit, has gauge panel and Mark 4 Automatic moisture drains, 5500 Lbs, 96x48x65", off shore drip pan, New unit retails for $179,000, Sale price $89,000 Actual photos of compressor below.
How we test our used compressors prior to reselling them
We run all our used compressors for 2-4+ hours and do cubic feet air flow tests prior to shipping. We make repairs needed for proper compressor operation. Cylinder valves are inspected and replaced when needed, purifications towers are internally and externally inspected for pitting and cracks, oil is changed with fresh food grade high temperature synthetic oil and new replacement purification filters are installed. We strive not to have follow up repairs after unit delivery.
Haskel boosters click here
REBUILT SIERRA ELECTRIC BREATHING AIR BOOSTERS
8) For Sale - Sierra Model 9000 A2, dual pressure selectable auto stop pressures of either 2216 or 4500 PSI with 84 hours on meter. New cost $8715. Your cost $4685, a 47% discount. 180 day warranty at Airworks. Sierra boosters make a nice addition to your air cascade system, either stationary or mobile with a generator. Use the air from your storage cylinders that's below your fill pressure either on the scene, at the fire station, dive shop or paintball field. Click here to go to our Sierra booster page.
(Sierra air boosters are not approved for 100% oxygen gas service)
We sell new 2250, 2400, 3000, 3600, 4500, 5000 & 6000 DOT/ISO/UN air storage cylinders, insert, oxygen and hydrogen gases as well. We are one of largest breathing air cylinder distributors in the U.S.A. Our volume means you get a better discount when buying cylinders. For a price quote on new cylinders call us 800-523-7222 or send us an email here.
USED DOT 4500, 6000 PSI STEEL CYLINDERS
We sell new CGA Nut/Nipples to take CGA threads to
1) 25 used , DOT 4500 PSI, 444 CF lightweight Taylor Wharton steel cylinder, with 5 year retest cycle with two or three years remaining on current hydro-test, with CGA 347 air valve & shipping cap. 155 Lbs empty, with a few scratches to Yellow paint, $325.
11 Gal Water Volume - 3 Ports, top, bottom and shoulder- 400 Lbs 10" OD x 55" L - Install horizontal or vertical - Stock photo below. ASME racks available too.
LARGE ASME, CRYO VESSELS, MEGC SKIDS & TUBE TRAILERS
New and used large quantity of various ASME vessels, 300-7000 PSI working pressure, 11 - 3750 Gallon water volume each vessels. Vessels are sold "As Is" and refurbished, ready to connect to. Most vessels are National Board certified with certs available. We also have tube trailers and MEGC skids. 800-523-7222 or email us for our up to date inventory list & pricing. Stock photos below.
Airworks is looking for dealers to represent our Fast Series compressor line, containment fill stations and our air cascade systems into fire service, institutional, paintball, SCUBA and into industrial markets. We offer new 3.5, 6.0, 9.0, 14.0, and 18.0 CFM units. We offer both 5000 and 6000 PSI units. Contact to discuss this opportunity. Email us or call 800-523-7222.
Air Cascades | Air Compressors | Air Control Panels | Air Fill Stations | Air/O2 Boosters | Breathing Apparatus |
Confined Space Equip. | Equipment Dryers | Hose Reels | Oxygen Systems | Paintball Air Products |
Respirator Fit Testing | Salvage Master | SCBA Software | Thread Saver® | Ultrasonic Cleaners
Home | What's New | SCBA Notices | Information Center | Links | Site Map | Contact Us
American Airworks • PO Box 1000, Sophia, WV 25921-1000
1-800-523-7222 • 304-683-4595 • Fax: 304-683-3257
Copyright 2015 American Airworks. All rights reserved.