AirCal 2000TM Electronic CO/H2O Air Monitor
Accurate, easy to use, and to calibrate, the AirCal 2000 ensures you are producing CGA/NFPA Grade D & E air. Air sensors trigger the audible and visual alarms and immediately shuts your compressor down. The LCD gives you an error message as to the problem that caused the shut down sequence.
Unit samples air at pressures of up to 6000 PSI for accurate moisture readings, unlike units that sample air at low pressures, which are less accurate. Air flow across the CO sensor stops when the compressor is turned off, providing long sensor life.
Our easy to read LCD screen walks the user through regular calibration steps and shows the user run time, next recalibration time, error messages and real time air sample readings.
The compressor distributor and OEM will appreciate the ease of installation of the AirCal 2000 unit. Unlike other units, there's really nothing else to purchase to install it. Either wall mount or compressor mount. It only requires two HP air lines to be connected to the compressor system. Electrical connections are a breeze too, with the supplied electrical cable and quick connectors.
AC95566 AirCal 2000TM
Distributor pricing available!
Super easy installation:
1) Complete system, nothing to buy except HP hoses, which we can supply.
2) Mount unit on a wall or on the compressor.
3) Run HP flex line from compressor outlet to HP inlet connection on monitor box bottom, then from HP box outlet to fill station or cascade system. Monitor equipped with back pressure and pressure reducing regulators in the box.
4) Connect our electrical cable, provided in the kit, to compressor power interrupt relay and the other cable end to our box quick connect. Start the compressor and calibrate the unit with the directions from the LCD display. It doesn't get much simpler than this.
We include a quick connect adapter to allow you to take the AirCal monitor out of your system, which enables your compressor to run should the unit need to be returned to us for service.
5) Calibrate AirCal 2000, then run compressor. End of installation.
Note....Long lasting CO sensor should last you approximately five years or longer. You should get 50-80 calibrations from the gas cylinders, that will save you money on buying calibration gas. Email us for additional information.